Flickr and Instagram

www.flickr.com
velvettangerine's Instagram photoset velvettangerine's Instagram photoset

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Late Night Inspiration

  
 


I've traveled the internet, far and wide, to bring you these fabulous vintage mug shots. Prepare for...








L A T E    N I G H T    I N S P I R A T I O N !!!!!!



^ via ^
^ via ^
^ what is this kid, 12 years old?! ^
^ via ^
^ via ^
^ via ^
^ via ^
^ how amazing is this hair?! ^
^ via ^
^ via ^
^ via ^
^ swoon ♥ ^ 
via 
^ via ^
^ via ^
^ via ^
^ via ^
^ via ^
^ via ^
^ via ^
^ via ^
^ via ^





9 comments:

Betty Crafter said...

Those mugshots are incredible! I once had a whole bag full of mugshots from the 70's that were pretty awesome, but not sure where they are now. But these are even better! Also, I've decided Iris Fine is the best name ever and I'm going to adopt it as my alter-ego...

karen marie said...

This has to be one of my favorite posts of all-time. I LOVE these! That little whippersnapper for Oakland is fierce!

Cat said...

Funny! I love how annoyed people look in their mug shots ... I also wonder "what did they get caught doing?" ... hmmmmm

♥ Cat brideblu

Erin said...

aaahhahaha I love this. there was definitely no shortage of aqua net back then..

The Ponycats said...

Hi there!
wow. I LOVE these, they are great! I really like mugshoots (i dont know why:p)
you have a pretty nice blog I love your blog design<3

Hope you re having an awesome weekend full of vintage photos and cookies](;

Carmila Ponycat (pony-cat.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

I love these mugshots! My mom and me always looks at recent mugshots but now I think we should start looking at old mugshots instead!


http://wishesluck.blogspot.com/

Molly D said...

thanks for all your sweet comments!

Chrissy said...

i went to bed last nite with all these faces swimming in my head and my thoughts about their back story. thank you so much for such an amazing post!

xoxo
http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I think I'm in love with Carol L. Andrews.

Post a Comment