Flickr and Instagram

www.flickr.com
velvettangerine's Instagram photoset velvettangerine's Instagram photoset

Monday, October 3, 2011

The October Mix

  



The Monthly Mix at last is here!


 


Took a little break from blogland, but now I'm back for more. 

This month's mix is pure vintage gold.  Mixes won't always be this style, but that's what I felt like doing, so there :)









The Monthly Mix is free!  All you need to do is become a follower through Google Friend Connect (see the sidebar).  Then, send an email to VT.monthlymix@gmail.com and let me know.  I'll add you to the mailing list and you will receive ONE and only one (!) email a month to let you know when a new mix is available.  

HOWEVER.

This being the first mix and all, I've decided to let it loose!  Download October's Mix here I just hope that ya spread the word to your friends and/or followers :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment