Flickr and Instagram

www.flickr.com
velvettangerine's Instagram photoset velvettangerine's Instagram photoset

Monday, December 5, 2011

Midcentury Monday #20

  



Last week was pretty much a lost week for me. I came home from my Thanksgiving trip to San Diego with a gnarly flu/tonsillitis which was really fun, let me tell you.

It's so nice reading all your sweet comments about my Midcentury Monday feature.  I am resolved to get one published for every remaining Monday in the month!  So without further ado...

























3 comments:

Erin + Jeannine said...

oh em gee. your posts make mondays so much more tolerable.

Rae said...

I love that lamp! Lamps are so so pretty. xo, rv

http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

Sigrid said...

Ah... I looove your Midcentury Mondays. (Just scrolled trough a bunch) That Papa Bear chair... Oh. My. God. Amazing! :)

Post a Comment