Flickr and Instagram

www.flickr.com
velvettangerine's Instagram photoset velvettangerine's Instagram photoset

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Late Night (uhh early morning?) Inspiration

  
 


This post started out as actual late night Late Night Inspiration, but snuggles from my kitty induced me into a coma (laptop still on lap and all) before I could hit publish.

This morning it is raining like CRAZY in my office AND it just started to hail. Rain makes me want to do nothing but curl up in a blanket and read a book, so today I bring you Early Morning Inspiration via...


PULP FICTION NOVELS!
 
 
^ via ^

^ via ^

^ via ^

^ via ^

^ via ^

^ via ^

^ via ^

^ via ^

^ via ^

^ via ^

^ via ^

^ via ^

^ via ^

^ via ^







2 comments:

Messy said...

Hey Pretty Lady!!! I have been dancing since I was 2, but just started teaching full time last year. I love it!!! My specialty is tap, but I teach jazz, modern, lyrical, ballet and hip hop too :) I have 22 classes a week I teach! ha!
Cheers,
Messy!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

These look so rad, now I want to read all of them.

Post a Comment